cosign-announce at umich.edu
cosign release and update announcements

cosign-1.1.0

It is with great pleasure that the cosign team announces the release of cosign-1.1.0. Special thanks to Jeff Cousineau for pointing out a very minor, but overlooked, change that we missed in 1.0.1. Apologies to Jim Zajkowski for not including his patch in this release, but I promise it will make it to the 1.2 release.

MD5(cosign-1.1.0.tar.gz)= 7315246f32665c8c5d5d47a62825ef23

	cgi: BasicAuth capabilities
	cgi: rename uniqname to login
	cgi: remove htputs()
	daemon: app to clean cookie and tix by arbitrary idle time
	daemon: re-work read_cookie() to work with monster
	daemon: use mtime instead of atime for cookie idle out
	filter: fixed last stray version symbol problem
	filter: PSU bug - you can have multiple service names get tix and such

All these changes are minor but we are setting the stage for friend's official release!

As always, contact us at cosign@xxxxxxxxx with questions, comments, fan mail, or hate mail!

-The Cosign Team
http://weblogin.org