CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: ISAPI Source Code

Mark,

You can download the source for IISCosign 1.0.2. here:

<http://cowboybebop.staff.itd.umich.edu/iiscosign/>

The only difference between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 is the addition of being able to limit log file sizes. I use Visual Studio 6.0 to compile IISCosign. I haven't had time to work out the kinks in getting it to VS.NET.

There may be some cruft with the libsnet. It was compiled with Visual Studio.NET. All you need to do is link to the libsnet.lib file, which is already compiled and included.

You'll also need to download and compile openssl.org. Any recent version should work fine, IISCosign isn't doing anything fancy.

I think that's it. Please let us know how the compiling goes for you!

--Jarod Malestein
--University of Michigan - ITCS