Logout functionality for IISCosign

I just finished writing an ISAPI extension DLL to complement the IISCosign filter. It implements logout functionality for IISCosign. It deletes the user's service cookie and redirects them to a logout URL that is specified in the cosign.dll.config file. Just add a new item in your config file:

To redirect the user after logout just link to the dll as follows:

After logging out, the user will be redirected to

Consider this in 'beta testing' for now. Assuming no show-stopping bugs come up, it will be included with the IISCosign 1.1.0 release. Please let me know what you think!

You can grab the dll here: <>.

--Jarod Malestein