CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Development

Title: Development

Hi Kevin and others,

What are your CVS details so I get the latest versions from CVS (via the CVS command and not the Web interface) so I start some development for The University of Auckland. (Which I will, of course offer back to the community J )

Brett

Brett Lomas

Integration Architect

The University of Auckland

New Zealand

Phone:          +64 9 373 599 extn 86499

Mobile:         +64 21 757 096