Re: Using UM cerfificate for cosign

(This response is assuming you're still working with IISCosign, yes?) If you already have a UM-signed certificate all you need to do is change some settings in your cosign.dll.config file.

<CAFilePath> should still point to umwebCA.pem.
<ChainFilePath> should indicate the folder where your certificate, *.cert file, is.
<PrivateKeyFilePath> points to the location of the private key file.

Restart IIS and the new settings will be recognized by IISCosign.

--Jarod Malestein
--University of Michigan