Will friend accounts ever expire?

Our library has a vendor that provides a service that builds a 'deep' search index.

We are planning to let them into the databases using a friend account. This service would be disrupted if the friend account expires, hence the question above.

Lyle T. Whitney Law School Infotech University of Michigan Law School