CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

A couple of changes I have made from the CVS source

  • To: "'Cosign Discussion'" <cosign-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: A couple of changes I have made from the CVS source
  • From: "Brett Lomas" <b.lomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:10:43 +1200

Title: A couple of changes I have made from the CVS source

Hi all,

During my UoA customisations I have had to make the following changes to the source from CVS (I got it on 21/04/04) that I thought you might want to know:

* created libsnet/profiled directory - make failed when it didn't exist.

* added include for sys/params.h in filters/apache/connect.c for MAXPATHLEN

* added libcgi/profiled directory make failed when it didnt exist.

I am not sure what the profiled is for as the Makefile seems to suggest they are exactly the same as the un-profiled??

Cheers

Brett

Brett Lomas

Integration Architect

The University of Auckland

New Zealand

Phone:          +64 9 3737 599 extn 86499

Mobile:         +64 21 757 096