cosign-discuss at umich.edu
general discussion of cosign development and deployment
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
customizing web pages
- To: Cosign Discussion <cosign-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: customizing web pages
- From: Phil Pishioneri <pgp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:47:15 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040514
I have a few questions related to the web pages distributed with CoSign:
1. A site is allowed to alter the pages as much as they see fit,
right? I'm basing this on the license and the change log entry
("html: new example login/logout pages, no longer UM specific").
(In any changes, we'd certainly make a reference to CoSign & UM,
and not just because it's in the license. :-)
2. Are any sites (UM included) looking to use the new look/feel
(possibly with only minimal adjustments)? Or are you going with a
more "traditional" page (ala the current UM production login page,
which was the former distributed page) that reflects the
organization running the system?
3. (For the UM developers) In developing the new pages, were you
hoping that sites would adopt them (mostly) as-is, going for a
common look in the community of CoSign implementors?
Penn State University