CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: duplicate k5 tgt's?

Hey Phil,

Hmm, perhaps a call to unlink() is in order? I could have sworn we caught this before, but maybe we never checked it in. The cgi transfers the ticket to the daemon, which in your case is probably the same machine. We should be unlinking the cgi's copy of the file, and then you'd only have the one the daemon knows about.

I'll get that in tomorrow.

Thanks for catching this!

-J