Re: Problem with CVS version?

Hey Brett,

Yeah, I checked in the cgi.c changes before I checked in the logout.c changes. If you go and grab the source again, now, from CVS, you'll get a working logout. :) You'll also get the fix for the double tickets ( one generated by cgi, one generated by daemon ) Phil from PSU mentioned.

Sorry for the delay. :)