Re: CosignIIS problems

While we're talking about the IIS filter...

Anyone ever notice that, even after stopping the web server, the Cosign.log file is busy? I.e., Wordpad can't open it (though Edit from a cmd window can still get to it). Would seem to imply that a task didn't really quit (which then makes me wonder if restarting the web server will really pick up a config change, or if I have to reboot the system).