CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

RE: CosignIIS problems

Yes, these changes would be gladly rolled into the official release! Please let me know when you're done with the updates.

--Jarod

--On Friday, July 16, 2004 10:10 AM +1200 Brett Lomas <b.lomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jarod, and all.

I am in the process of creating an installer for the UoA for the IISCosign. I am attempting to make it so that it will interview the end user and create the cosign.dll.config based on answers the user gave and also configure the IIS server (ie add the filter to the web servers the user selects).

Would this be something you guys would be interested in, as I think it
would be generic enough that it would be able to be used universally?

Brett