More: Cosign on a Sub Directory Only

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Beth Bridson wrote:

> Can Cosign be configured to work on a sub directory of my web site
> only?  This is Cosign on Apache.

I should add:  my previous email assumes that you have cosign
already set up and working on your web server.  For example:

    LoadModule cosign_module      libexec/
    AddModule mod_cosign.c
    CosignService lsa-example-service
    CosignCrypto /opt/www/etc/ssl.key/server.key /opt/www/etc/cosign/certs/cosign-client-cert.pem /opt/www/etc/cosign/certs/CA
    CosignGetKerberosTickets Off

You'll need to edit the serive name and pathnames above so that they
are correct for your environment, of course.

                Mark Montague
                LS&A Information Technology