CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: replication

what do you get in your cosignd logs? any errors?

-J

On Jul 26, 2004, at 10:22 AM, Graeme Wood wrote:

Perhaps someone can help with a replication problem. I have two servers,
call them A and B. I have cosignd and monster running on both. If I login
to server A, a cookie file is created in /var/cosign/daemon and a kerberos
ticket in /ticket. Neither the cookie file nor the ticket gets transferred
to server B.

On A I start the following:

cosignd -h B
monster -h B

On B I start:

cosignd -h A
monster -h A

What is the silly mistake I am making?

Cheers

Graeme Wood Email: Graeme.Wood@xxxxxxxx
Unix Systems Support Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh Fax: +44 131 650 6552

!DSPAM:4105156e101361732910733!