audit trail

I haven't deployed Cosign yet and so had a quick question on audit
trail management. Is it possible for me to track the session
information on a user that logs in using Cosign kerberos
authentication when they access the secure pages? Can I get the
statistics on the pages they visit, times etc?

I appreciate your help in advance
Renju Jacob
Sys Res Prog
Life Sciences Instt.