cosign-discuss at umich.edu
general discussion of cosign development and deployment
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IIS authZ (was Re: Using LDAP for AuthZ with Cosign's AuthN)
- To: Cosign Discussion <cosign-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: IIS authZ (was Re: Using LDAP for AuthZ with Cosign's AuthN)
- From: Phil Pishioneri <pgp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:11:11 -0400
- In-reply-to: <1B1BD2F3-EFC9-11D8-BF62-000A95E48A4E@umich.edu>
- References: <1B1BD2F3-EFC9-11D8-BF62-000A95E48A4E@umich.edu>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040803
On 8/16/04 5:13 PM, johanna bromberg craig wrote:
And to that end, the cosign team has gone
and appropriated mod_authz_ldap ( http://authzldap.othello.ch/ ) for
LDAP group and role authorization.
Feel free to send questions or comments to cosign-discuss list!
My big question: what's available for IIS that performs a similar
function (and/or provides something like Apache's require directive)?
Anyone have sample code/docs? (This would be for static content, since
dynamic content can just keep whatever authZ it was using.)
I found a paper which talks about CoSign and IIS authZ, which makes
reference to the Authorization Manager (URLAuth.dll) in Windows 2003,
but nothing with specifics.