CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: small updates for apache filter and cgi

We've deployed a version locally that catches the error and then prints a location header to a "looping.html" file on the local server. This has the side benefit of giving the server administrator both the full flexibility of writing the page however they like (including using PHP or SSI or whatever to give custom errors) in addition to providing a nice log of how many people are getting the error and what their referer(sic) was.

Does this sound like it does what you're describing, Michael?