Re: IIS6 Cosign installer

Were you upgrading from a previous version of IISCosign or were you installing on a machine that did not have an earlier version of IISCosign?

The files that should be created by the installer, assuming you go through the automatic cert creation, are a certificate signing request (*.csr) and a private key (*.key).