CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: Cosign and cyrus imap and IMP

On 11/06/2004 06:48 PM, Brett Lomas wrote:

Just wondering how you guys got it working ;) I notice the fowardable
tickets. I was wonder if I might investigate the ability to do something
like the following:

If you need to generate tickets with addresses, we re-appropriated the "extra_addresses" krb5.conf option (intended for NAT clients) to list all of the clients which may retrieve tickets.

-Phil