CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

RE: Conditional Authentication Question

Daniel,
You take a road along Second Avenue and find out whenever user was
authenticated by checking server variables
Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REMOTE_USER")
Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REMOTE_REALM")
Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_COSIGN_SERVICE")
 Or you can create your own cookie in resource protected with cosign.
Konstantin.