Re: Webmail and Cosign

Users can access the IMAP servers directly (mulberry,, pine, etc.) or through the web mail interface. It is also possible to access the same mailbox using a POP3 client.

(since I'm guessing that you're referring to the previous thread on cosign-discuss regarding IMP msg00266.html ) I'll add that the instances of proxyd running on the web mail servers are accessible only locally. Stand alone clients and web mail do not talk to the same cyrus murder proxies.