Re: Cosign or IP-based access control

On Jan 18, 2005, at 10:39 PM, Wesley D Craig wrote:

On 18 Jan 2005, at 15:07, Jim Zajkowski wrote:
We want to put up a site that is instantly available from a UM IP address, or requires Cosign from outside those addresses.

"Satisfy" might work:

I saw satisfy, but then couldn't see a way to make Cosign optional...

You might also need to specify CosignAllowPublicAccess, and you might need a URL that requires authentication only. Please let us know if this works for you.

... because this is new, or I don't remember it. :-)

I'll give it a whirl when I get a chance. Thanks for the pointer Wes.

Jim Zajkowski          OpenPGP 0x21135C3
System Administrator  8A9E 1DDF 944D 83C3 AEAB  8F74 8697 A823 2113 5C53
UM Life Sciences Institute