CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Cosign @ uMich and logging out

Hi Kevin, and others

just a quick question I have about how you guys have deployed CoSign.
How have you handled logouts from applications? The reason I ask is we
are in the process of converting our top applications to use CoSign and
are wrestling with the logout idea and are wondering if we should remove
any idea of logging out of the application etc. Also, how do you get
students to logout of CoSign in general? do you publish the URL and they
have to go there manually?

Thanks heaps.

Brett