Bug in IIS Cosign 1.1.1?

Hi Jarod and others,

I think the szProtocol in SetCookieAndRedirect needs to be 6 bytes, given you are copying in “https” in most cases.

Also, when I compile the IIS Cosign module with debugging (the debug configuration) and install it and attempt to access a protected area I messages on the server like the pic attached. I have looked into a little, but cannot find why this happening.