CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: /services directory

> CosignCrypto    weblogin.key weblogin.cert /var/cosign/certs/CA

You could always make the key and cert full paths to see if that
helps out.  Make sure you check the apache error logs for any
helpful indications.

Incidentally, I actually keep the key and cert in the same
file because I'm lazy and that's how my 'makepem' scripts
create them.  It's all OpenSSL libraries underneath, and
they don't mind at all.

--
Brian Hatch                  "You don't frighten easily."
   Systems and               "I work for Ambassador

Every message PGP signed