Re: new jcosign service produces error message at authn

A lame attempt to solve this by setting

gets me further, but eventually fails with too many redirects. It is as if, after authenticating, that JCoSign doesn't recognize authentication has happened, and re-prompts (re-redirects).

Does this make any sense to anyone? I'm sort of at a loss here, but have the feeling this is something simple.

Wesley D Craig wrote:
The CGI and daemon are looking for:

as the cookie. I believe the Apache and IIS filters force cosign- to appear in the cookie. JCoSign must not.