CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: replication behind load balancer

> I am having trouble getting replication to work behind a load balancer.  I
> have two Linux blades with addresses 10.41.0.11 and 10.41.0.12 behind a F5
> load balancer.  I configured cosign so that it works on either blade, but I
> am having problems getting the cosignd processes to talk to each other.  I
> started cosignd and monster with the following commands:

I haven't started playing with replication part yet, but can see if the
BigIP part is involved - care to send me the relevant parts of your
/config/bigip.conf, as well as your 'ifconfig -a' and 'netstat -rn'
output from the 10.41.0.x units as well?  Looks like they may be
routing through the BigIP instead of going direct, and the BigIP
is SNATting things.

--
Brian Hatch                  "Only an idiot fights a war on two
   Systems and                fronts. Only the heir to the throne

Every message PGP signed