Re: replication behind load balancer

> I am having trouble getting replication to work behind a load balancer.  I
> have two Linux blades with addresses and behind a F5
> load balancer.  I configured cosign so that it works on either blade, but I
> am having problems getting the cosignd processes to talk to each other.  I
> started cosignd and monster with the following commands:

I haven't started playing with replication part yet, but can see if the
BigIP part is involved - care to send me the relevant parts of your
/config/bigip.conf, as well as your 'ifconfig -a' and 'netstat -rn'
output from the 10.41.0.x units as well?  Looks like they may be
routing through the BigIP instead of going direct, and the BigIP
is SNATting things.

Brian Hatch                  "Only an idiot fights a war on two
   Systems and                fronts. Only the heir to the throne
   Security Engineer          of the kingdom of idiots would fight     a war on twelve fronts."

Every message PGP signed