IIS Module and unexpected terminations

hi guys,

we have just put IIS Cosign module into production and are seeing weird
errors in the event viewer.

We are getting the WWW Publishing service and the IIS Admin Service
terminating unepectedly a lot (recently - with ahout a week of running).

Any idea on why this is? has anyone else seen this? We are using the IIS
Cosign 1.1.1.

We have not seen this before installing the IIS module... and just
wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

We also have a problem when installing the module, it more often than
not causes the IIS admin program to freeze, and you must reboot the

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the machines are in production

Thanks heaps