CoSign and Microsoft Sharepoint Services

  • To: "cosign-discuss" <cosign-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CoSign and Microsoft Sharepoint Services
  • From: "Daniel E. Lehman" <del3@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:01:11 -0400

This may be the wrong place to ask, but has anyone found a way to use
CoSign for protection of Microsoft Sharepoint Services?  I reckon I
could have CoSign simply protect my virtual servers for Sharepoint, but
what I would really like is to have CoSign act as an authentication
mechanism and then have the userid available for authorization within
Sharepoint.  Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Daniel E. Lehman
Facilities and Network Coordinator
Penn State Materials Research Institute
195 MRI Building