CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

IIS errors

We've had the Cosign IIS filter running on our web server for a couple years now (longer than I've worked here, at any rate). After a recent security breach on the server, the sys admin made some changes to the firewall (but left port 6663 open) and also upgraded the anti-virus software. I upgraded to IISCosign 1.1.1.

Now Cosign doesn't appear to running. In the IIS manager under ISAPI filters, it shows a status of "not loaded" for Cosign.

The application event viewer has the following Cosign-related error messages:

Could not load all ISAPI filters for site/service. Therefore startup aborted.

The HTTP Filter DLL D:\Cosign\cosign.dll failed to load. The data is the error.

D:\Cosign\cosign.dll is indeed the correct location of the cosign.dll file. Any ideas what the trouble might be?

Thanks,
Chris