RE: IIS errors

Thanks, David, that did the trick! (Well, that AND figuring out that the 1.1.1 upgrade overwrote cosign.dll.config with placeholder values.)

- Chris

--On Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:04 PM -0400 "Sweetman, David" <dsweetma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you hashed your umwebca.pem file?  That's new to v1.1.1  Check out
the details here:

-----Original Message-----
From: cherdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cherdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Herdt
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:51 PM
To: cosign-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: IIS errors

We've had the Cosign IIS filter running on our web server for a couple
years now (longer than I've worked here, at any rate). After a recent
security breach on the server, the sys admin made some changes to the
firewall (but left port 6663 open) and also upgraded the anti-virus
software. I upgraded to IISCosign 1.1.1.

Now Cosign doesn't appear to running. In the IIS manager under ISAPI
filters, it shows a status of "not loaded" for Cosign.

The application event viewer has the following Cosign-related error

Could not load all ISAPI filters for site/service.  Therefore startup

The HTTP Filter DLL D:\Cosign\cosign.dll failed to load.  The data is

D:\Cosign\cosign.dll is indeed the correct location of the cosign.dll file. Any ideas what the trouble might be?