CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

RE: IIS errors

Thanks, David, that did the trick! (Well, that AND figuring out that the 1.1.1 upgrade overwrote cosign.dll.config with placeholder values.)

- Chris

--On Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:04 PM -0400 "Sweetman, David" <dsweetma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you hashed your umwebca.pem file?  That's new to v1.1.1  Check out
the details here:

<http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/software/cosign/cosign-announce/msg00023.ht
ml>

David