CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: apache filter version 1.8.5

Is this Apache 1.x or 2.x? Have you compiled with Krb4 support? What level logging do you have enabled in httpd.conf?

It could be that the filter is being told to retry its kerberos ticket request on another cosign server (it looks like we're not differentiating between logged out, retry, error, etc. on the call to retrieve the ticket). Are you seeing any log output from netretr_ticket?

Kevin