Fw: cosign and shibboleth

Hi, I needed help with installing server/weblogon with the shib/cosign model but it wont let me post to cosign-discuss. Can you forward this question for me?( or answer it if it's simple enough).
----- Original Message -----
From: vrao
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:48 PM
Subject: cosign and shibboleth

I am trying to install cosign and shibboleth (on the same server, for testing..I'll use html pages as resources), can anyone who has successfully done this(cosign-shib combo) post a summary of steps?
Thanks in advance,
I am using Suse 9.3 but it's not important that I get platform specific instructions.