CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Unauthorized transactions on your account

Title: eBay.com

BB&T Home

UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT

Dear valued customer

    We regret to inform you that your account at eBay could be suspended if you don't update your billing information. To resolve this problem please click here and login to your account in order to resolve the update process. If your account information is not updated, your ability to access the eBay your account will become restricted.
     As per the User Agreement, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information that you provide to us.
     Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the enrolling of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserve d.Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.U se of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy .