Java Filter source code

I'd like to take a look at the Java Filter source code, but can't find easy access to it. The CoSign home page has a download, but it's for the 1.0b1 version, and doesn't include the source. One can browse the cvs repository, but I dont' see instructions on how to connect to the repository itself. Is annonymous access available to the cvs?

thanks for any info
Will Jaynes