Re: certificate questions

On 15 Sep 2005, at 11:55, Will Jaynes wrote:
SSLSocketFactory = Untrusted Server Certificate Chain

So the cosign filter isn't able to connect to the cosign server due to some problem with the certificate.

I don't have any Java experience, but searching for your error in Google, I found this: msg00393.html

Does this help?

ps I'd ignore the "bone in my nose" suggestion. :)