CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Restore Your Account Access!

Title: Protect Your Account Info

                        PayPal

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal website.https://www.paypalcom/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypalcom/us/securitytips

Account Verification Required!

Dear PayPal Member,

Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our ongoing security measures.  This is required to ensure that only you have access and use of your account.    It is mandatory that all flagged accounts must verify their information on file with us.  To complete your PayPal account verification, you must click the link below and enter your details on the following secure web form to complete our request.

Click here to activate your account

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP478