cosign-discuss at umich.edu
general discussion of cosign development and deployment
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mod_authz_ldap for CoSign
- To: Cosign Discussion <cosign-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: mod_authz_ldap for CoSign
- From: Phil Pishioneri <pgp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:29:54 -0500
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.4.1 (Macintosh/20051006)
We're trying to use mod_authz_ldap with the patches in the
mod_authz_ldap-NOTES.txt file (Apache v1). Actually, in the uMich
version of the notes (mod_authz_ldap-NOTES-UMICH.txt), it says
4) edit your httpd.conf: IMPORTANT! mod_authz_ldap must be loaded *AFTER* mod_cosign, otherwise some very bad, bad things will happen. :)
#this path will vary based on where you house your .so
#mod_cosign must go first!
LoadModule cosign__module libexec/mod_cosign.so
LoadModule authz_ldap_module libexec/mod_authz_ldap.so
When we do the config this way (along with the other directives),
mod_cosign does not get called before mod_authz_ldap (the redirect for
login never even happens on a fresh browser).
If we reverse the order, CoSign login does happen first, but
mod_authz_ldap does not have a "user" set (references appear to be a
Anyone have suggestions/seen similar problems?