CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: flint and dearborn

Dan Lannom and Angela Hall Responded to me off list.

The basic story is that at Dearborn all students and almost all faculty and staff have uniqnames, however many don't know their Kerberos passwords (since they mainly use their Dearborn passwords). I'm not sure about the situation at Flint.

The way I understand it, not all Flint and Dearborn folks have the info they need to use the U-M cosign service.

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.)

-kris