CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Fwd: anonymous user w/ cosign?

Paul Townsend had this suggestion to Kevin Worth's question (see below):

Asuming you've got all your other SSL ducks in a row, this should be
simply a matter of editing the cosine.dll.config file to indicate which
sections require authentication and which ones don't.

However, Paul uses IIS Cosign, while Kevin & I use Apache on OS X Server. I presume this is handled in Apache's httpd.conf -- if not, where else should I look?

Also, for anyone out there using Zope, our goal is actually to run (on the same machine, either same Zope server or separate installations) one Zope site that is Cosign protected and one that is only SSL protected. If you're doing this, we'd love to hear how.

Many thanks!

--
Chris Africa
Sr. Web Designer/Administrator