cosign-announce at umich.edu
cosign release and update announcements

Cosign 0.9.4

The Cosign Team is pleased to bring you Cosign 0.9.4!

MD5(cosign-0.9.4.tar.gz)= 60c91bb213efa2e3716e36a128d7a291

What will it give me, you ask? Well...

we condensed duplicate code into common/
overhaul of the README
configure for AIX: CFLAGS from apxs and extra libs for ssl
cgi: autoconf hostname of cosignd server
cgi: autoconf certs, same args as daemon
cgi: autoconf keytabpath
cgi: '=' handled correctly on query string
cgi: fixed looping bug on idle time out
cgi and filter: properly set kerror on every fail
cgi and filter: changed the name of secant to scookie
common: mkcookie() calls RAND_bytes, not RAND_pseudo_bytes
filter: autoconf filter db location
filter: all sn's set to NULL when closed
filter: suppress spurious connection errors
filter: reorder check_cookie so retr is only called when check succeeds
filter: COSIGN_SEVICE env variable
filter: cookies must be the length of a cookie we'd set

Download! Test! Feedback to cosign@xxxxxxxxx

http://weblogin.org

-The Cosign Team