CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

IISCosign install, Registry error

Thanks for finding this bug, Amy. The correct Registry entry will be included in the IISCosign 1.1.0 release. Windows admins beware!

--Jarod Malestein
--ITCS

--On Monday, March 29, 2004 11:54 AM -0500 Amy Lewis <aslewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jarod

I figured it out - I don't know if something is wrong with the install
package or what - but the problem was the registry - the install puts

ConfigPath as c:\program files\IIScosign\cosign.dll.config

however - when I ran that DBmon.exe - it looked like it was looking for
ConfigFile (not ConfigPath).  So I manually added the registry key of

ConfigFile as c:\program fiels\IIScosign\cosign.dll.config

and it worked like magic.

Amy Lewis
System Administrator III
University of Michigan