CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: questions on post errors

is the post_error page CosignProtected Off?

-J

On Jul 12, 2004, at 2:09 PM, Phil Pishioneri wrote:

Couple of questions/problems about post errors:

There are two copies of the file being installed, both in html and the template directory. It's formatted like a template, but I can't see how the substitution would happen given the URL (see next item).

My test web server has this for the post error directive (based on sample):

CosignPostErrorRedirect https://cosign.psu.edu/post_error.html

but if I try to test it with a sample page, by logging out through another window, when I submit the form the browser ends up at a malformed url like so (probably wrapped in transit)

<https://cosign.psu.edu/?https://cosign.psu.edu/post_error.html=[long cookie string];&https://testsys.psu.edu/cgi-bin/helloCosign.pl>

-Phil

!DSPAM:40f2d4f61598748839292!