Anyone going to CAMP Enterprise Authentication Workshop 2004?

November 18-19, 2004
San Diego, California

Nathan Dors has graciously invited cosign to participate in the WebISO discussion taking place at NMI-EDIT CAMP again this year:

is anyone from the cosign discussion list planning on being there? I'll be flying in for just the one day, but I'd love to meet folks in person.