Re: Webmail and Cosign

On 09 Jan 2005, at 16:02, Brett Lomas wrote:
thanks for your response. I am not referring to previous emails :) I was
just wondering. We need to authorise users who are coming into IMAP
directly, which cannot be based solely on the fact they may have or have
not got a mail box.

Just wondering if you have authorisation on your imap service other than
mailboxes existing or not?

We don't, no. Are you interested in blocking unauthorized users who have a mailbox, or permitting authorized users who don't have a mailbox?