CoSign: Collaborative Single Sign-On
AnnouncementsDiscussion

cosign-discuss at umich.edu

Re: logout.pl

> has anyone verified the logout.pl script supplied with Cosign actually
> works?

I tried using it for a few minutes before I found the logout code
compiled in /cgi/.  IIRC, the .pl didn't work terribly well, but
it was very late at the time and I may not have been trying it
correctly.

--
Brian Hatch                  Too many people are unwilling
   Systems and                to accept responsibility for