> has anyone verified the script supplied with Cosign actually
> works?

I tried using it for a few minutes before I found the logout code
compiled in /cgi/.  IIRC, the .pl didn't work terribly well, but
it was very late at the time and I may not have been trying it

Brian Hatch                  Too many people are unwilling
   Systems and                to accept responsibility for
   Security Engineer          their own actions, but are     eager to regulate those of
                              everyone else.
Every message PGP signed