It worked for me on Linux using Mozilla.

Note that, out of the box, it depends on the COSIGN_SERVICE environment variable being populated in the CGI environment in order to kill the cookie properly, and it depends on the QUERY_STRING environment variable being populated in order to redirect gracefully. I don't have experience on IIS but it occurs to me you might have to tweak those.

Cory Snavely
Library IT Core Services
University of Michigan

Brian Hatch wrote:

has anyone verified the script supplied with Cosign actually

I tried using it for a few minutes before I found the logout code
compiled in /cgi/.  IIRC, the .pl didn't work terribly well, but
it was very late at the time and I may not have been trying it