Re: Cosign in production at UoA and thanks

> Our central servers, consisting of two machines behind a foundry have
> been preforming brilliantly.

I would love to hear exactly how you've set up your load balancing.

Our current needs don't require it, but I'll be rolling it out on the
BigIPs when I have a chance.  Given Cosign's... unique... architecture,
I'm curious which way you set things up and how it's working for you.

Brian Hatch                  A farm can produce produce.
   Systems and
   Security Engineer

Every message PGP signed