Re: Cosign in production at UoA and thanks

We implemented Cosign behind a F5 BigIP load balancer. Our short-term solution uses NFS as a shared file store between blades. Although we have a high availability architecture for NFS, we are concerned with the response time of NFS under load. In the future, we would like to replace the file reads and writes with Oracle database calls.