Re: Cosign, Solaris 9, and Sun CC compiler

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> That explains it.   Apache 1.3 does not use "libtool".   My problem
> seems to be an incompatibility between libtool and the Sun CC compiler.

That is strange.  While Apache 1.3 does not use libtool itself,
I routinely use libtool with the Sun CC compiler.  In fact,
libsnet, which is a part of the cosign distribution, uses
libtool.  Is libsnet building correctly for you, or is this
an Apache 2.0.x specific problem?

                Mark Montague
                The University of Michigan